After submission, the manuscript is reviewed for basic technical requirements.
1. The main author of the article receives a confirmation email informing him or her whether the manuscript has been properly structured or not.
2. Although the authors are responsible for potentially plagiarized content, the editorial staff, using specialized software, scans the content of the paper for plagiarism.
3. The editorial staff reserves the right to return poorly structured manuscripts or irrelevant submissions to authors without peer review.
4. The manuscript undergoes a first selection by the journal's editorial team, including comments on its structure and linguistic aspect.
5. After the anonymous assignment of the manuscript to the examiners, the scientific committee of the Revue Française d'Economie et de Gestion are invited to comment on the structure of the document and the quality of the examination reports received by referring to a grid of Evaluation.
6. The drafting decides whether additional expert review reports are needed or whether the review reports are sufficient to make a decision.
7. All reviewers of the Revue Française d'Economie et de Gestion are aware of the peer review policy.
8. Each article submitted to the Revue Française d'Economie et de Gestion is subject to a rigorous peer review procedure. Two or more reviewers review the majority of submitted manuscripts.
9. After receipt of the reports prepared by the reviewers, the Editorial Director and the Editor-in-Chief make the final decision.